Sunday, November 20, 2011

CCC Thoughts

Scores.  We lost to Alabama. We lost to Georgia Tech - these are two loses that cannot happen in the spring. The team went into the tournament confident that we would take the second seed, and we overlooked the fact that we had to work to win games.  That should have been a wake-up, but we didn't put any effort into the Pitt game and probably only won the NC state game because they were playing a bit foully and that pissed off UT.  I left with Raclift after the first game on Sunday; he had an architecture project due at 6 p.m.

Pitt tweeted after CCC "O line gets broken zero times this weekend".  Our O line can't go down 2-3 breaks in the beginning of every game - and it seems that once they get broken in strings / runs.  I'm looking forward to the return of Mark and Twilley on our O-line to open up the deep space

I took stats this weekend, and hopefully I can get a summary of them up soon.

Redeaming Quality - I learned a new cheer for a completed deep pass for a score:  Call -"Boom" Response - "Headshot" C-"Boom" R-"Headshot" C-"Boom" R-"Headshot" All -"Yea Haww".  Evidently it was stolen from Madison Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment