Monday, June 11, 2012

Poultry Days (Results)

Voodoo Chicken Blood

Poultry Days!  I think it is one of the tournaments you have to go to in order to know how much fun it is. A lot of shenanigans went down, and we even managed to win a few games (Knoxville hadn't won games in a few years).  I am amazed at how good most of the teams were; for a pickup tournament it was quite competitive. We ended up going 2-3, with 2 of the 3 losses being on universe point.

Notable events:
  • Eating at the original Kentucky Fried Chicken on the way to Ohio (this involved us getting a little bit lost in Kentucky)
  • Trying (but failing) to win the fields Friday
  • Winning the fields Saturday
  • Eating lots of delicous chicken
  • Playing D on my own team the first round on Saturday.  I really thought we were on defense . . .
  • Making lots of chicken / poultry puns

No comments:

Post a Comment