Friday, November 16, 2012
San Diego (Winer ANS)
Been a busy few weeks. Last week I successfully defended my master thesis in a very awkward presentation. Then on Sunday I flew out to San Diego for the Winter ANS meeting. I think I like San Diego. Good city. Easy to get around in - only city where buses were actually on time. I also really liked the Gas Lamp district; it is a thousand times better than Knoxville. Maybe even the 'burgh - but only because it was condensed (think of combining the bars of Shadyside with Oakland and Southside). The presentation went very well (expect for not knowing my left and rights, but those are details). And now I fly back to Knoxville, do a Data Mining presentation tomorrow at 1, and then on Wednesday it is back to the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment