Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Ultimate - Lime Squeeze

First games of summer league were last night, and team Lime got rocked by a Prius. We just couldn't get any motion downfield, and when our down field cutters did get it it would be a 75% change of a turn. It was a little frustrating because I didn't want to lose to the people on Prius (also, you shouldn't be allowed to draft your last years team - whats the fun in that?. Though if you wanted to win summer league it's probably a good strategy for the first few games until the other teams mesh). I played pretty well, only one turnover (I got a D on the first point, and then tried to throw it sitting down - didn't work).

For those interested this is my summer tournament schedule:

  • Surf n Turf (Destin, Fl)
  • P-days (Versailles, Ohio - if Knoxville has a bid)
  • Mars (Pittsburg, PA - if my SRNS stuff works)
  • SMUT (Knoxville, TN)
I didn't try out for Tansi, and I don't know if I am trying out for Voodoo (SE) (or if Voodoo is having tryouts).  Really starting to look forward to Surf n Turf, can't wait to get all of that sand in my car / backpack. TO THE BEACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment