Today I got SCALE and NESTLE! SCALE is a reactor analysis code the couples nicely with MCNP (use MCNP to solve the flux, and SCALE to handle the decays) so I can finally start to work on the fuel cycle for Blue Box. Think of this as Rocky Road ice cream.
I also gave one of my better presentation, and found a pretty clever way to calculate the Department of Homeland Security criteria for our detector setup. How about a little caramel sauce?
To top it off, my nuclear security class is doing a mock simulation for the end of the year project at Y12. I have seen the board at Y12 (it is similar to the things you see in war movies, except with fake buildings and toy soldiers to simulate hostile takeover of nuclear sites), and it is pretty awesome. Y12 actually teaches other countries how to protect their nuclear sites, so it should be a good learning experience. SPRINKLES!
AND TVA is continuing the construction of Bellefonte. CHERRY!
I'm curious as the the references to ice cream toppings...
ReplyDeleteI like a good sundae. All there is to it.
ReplyDelete