I wish I was at Sarsatoga right now.
I volunteered tonight at Fright in the Zoo, an event put on by the Knoxville Zoo. I was a scarecrow, and I scared the crap out of some little kids. It's all about hiding in the shadows kids.
Congrats to Team Spiral Edge!
What follows is a rant.
I hate group projects. I don't think you are funny when you say something ridiculous, you are just wasting my time. And read your email - or if you don't do not complain that it was the first time you are seeing it. Its the only the first time because you didn't read it before. The worst part of the Nuclear Security project is that now I understand the insider threat more - the built up frustration at my group makes me want to just turn over all the plans over to the red team. What process has 12 dudes dedicated to security and only 3 to the actual production?
WHO operates a sever and doesn't have vim on it? Seriously guys, there is no need to upgrade to the latest version of ubuntu if the sever is going to be done for a week, and the new one won't have vim installed. I am convinced that in order to operate a server or write code all engineers should have to take at least up to 51-211/15-213.
I found a really good Irish whiskey, Slane Castle. It is a lot smoother than the bourbon I have been drinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment