I had to give a presentation about our research to Dr. Worbel, DHS Research Program Manager. I compared one of our detectors to "saying boo to the goose", and later used the phrase "turmegatroid".
Two apartments down there is a group of guys who have there christmas lights spell out Tennessee. After a football game in the early fall these guys threw an empty bottle at me because they thought I was wearing an Alabama shirt (hatred between UT and Alabama I guess?) when it was my CMU shirt (colours are the same). So I went over late one night (coming back from the library) and redid their lights to read 'Alabama Rocks'. They haven't noticed yet.
I am also being setup for stealing a horse. I may or may not be responsible for this. I am responsible for ripping its leg off, but David provoked me. At least it might go to heaven. Enough horsing around!
Unrelated to these escapades, I am now probably on the FBI's watch list. RSICC thought I lost my simulation code package - it is export controlled. I really don't know why; you can get the same results from GEANT4.
I am also being setup for stealing a horse. I may or may not be responsible for this. I am responsible for ripping its leg off, but David provoked me. At least it might go to heaven. Enough horsing around!
Unrelated to these escapades, I am now probably on the FBI's watch list. RSICC thought I lost my simulation code package - it is export controlled. I really don't know why; you can get the same results from GEANT4.

No comments:
Post a Comment