Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring Twice


Coming from PA to Knoxville it's been like a spring!  Today was 50F; I got to air out my apartment (the people below me must have burnt half of Ecuador last night (or wherever pot comes from these days) - the smell of pot smoke gives me a headache).  The best thing is in a month or so I will get Knoxville's spring!  And do you know what summer brings?  The end of girls wearing ugg boots.

 Then there is that awkward period where girls feel it is acceptable to wear flowery rubber boots.  Just wear flip-flops and let the water run between your toes!

I just don't understand fashion.

My mother brought up a good point: with such a short frost period how does it affect Georgia peaches (do they have less winter kill)?  Maybe I will just have to drive the two hours to Georgia to check it out in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Murph, I wish there was some spectrum on which I could graph your posts, but even if there _were_ spectra for abstract things like this, your blog would be so multidimensional, I would need to take a lot more math to do it.

    You post the weirdest shit...

    ReplyDelete