Sunday, January 30, 2011

T-Town Throwdown & Birthday

T-town throwdown was this week in Alabama.  Highlights include laying out past some chick on Tennessee Tech and the proceeding to say "Today is my birthday.  Whats your number?", learning that whenever I go up for the disc I close my eyes (and most of my catches as well it seems), getting a nice D during the Ohio game, breaking somebody during Ohio State, and contesting a foul with "Awww, its my birthday."  Generally I had a really great time.

Lowlights include losing to Ohio and Ohio State (so we basically lost to the entire state of Ohio) and losing to Vanderbilt.  The Vanderbilt loss was tough; we have played them many times before and have never lost.  Don't feel that bad about the Ohios - they were legit teams.

For my birthday I fell asleep after the games and woke up around 8 p.m.  We then went to a few bars and general shenagians ensued.    I also beat everybody at buzz - I wrote a little matlab script that told me what to say without anybody noticing.  ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment