Today I went and got lots of plastic jugs for the bakery for apple cider in the fall. The place was Keystone Container in Reading, and the factory was interesting to see - I got a thing for factories though. I took the box truck, creating one hell of a drive. At 60 mph the truck makes so much noise you feel that every joint is falling apart, and you feel all the bumps in the road. There was construction on Route 222, with a cattle chute. I think that was the scariest experience I had driving, barreling that truck through the narrow chute. The side door was open (no air conditioning) and I felt that I could stick out my foot and run it along the barrier.
I also bought a car today, a 2002 Nissan Altima. Seems to be a very nice car, and was reasonably priced. It kinda looks like an old persons car, but I think that the color is dark enough that I can get away without being a grandma. I wanted something that was a little more fuel conscious, but it was very hard to find a small car that was within my price range. Prehaps in 5 years there will be a lot of small used cars out there - I just don't think that they were popular 5 years ago.
Gahh, I thought that getting things done would distract my mind, but it is not getting the job done. I have always heard the saying "Idle hands make the devil's work", but I think that it should be "Idle minds make the devil's work". Or overactive minds. "Overactive minds make the devil's work" just doesn't have the same ring to it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment