This weekend I traveled up to Boston for David Todd and Katie Shafer's wedding. This was the first wedding I went to as an adult, and it was interesting. The ceremony itself was nice, Toad looked so very happy. At the reception I was surprised by how many toast including phrases about how hard marriage is and the struggles of a relationship - I thought that those comments where a bit of a downer.
I really enjoyed seeing the other guest though. I haven't seen Cereal in such a long time; it was nice to eat dinner with him. Just being around him, actually. He is so cheerful and fun. I think that all he wants to do is have a good time, and he usually does not harm other people in the processes.
Later that night we went to Boston bars, I had my first bar white russian. I also bought one for Brandon (graduation drink).
No comments:
Post a Comment