Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

Poults came today!  I woke up at 3:30 and helped my father dump them into the rings.  He does it a lot differently than he used too - he bought new stoves, so had to redo the rings.  Before there used to be about 20 stoves with a ring around each stove.  Now there is only 9 large rings.

It is strange how close my brothers and I are in size.  We were fitted for tuxes for Katie's wedding (we get to be ushers), and most of our measurements were the same.  I have a 38 chest, David a 39, and Issac a 40.  My neck is 16, David's is 17, and Issac's is also 17.  My waist was 30, David's was 31, and Isaac's was 33.  They took a lot more measurements that followed this progression, but I didn't get a copy of them.  Samuel is much smaller than any of us, so it seems that the younger siblings are larger than the older ones. 

1 comment:

  1. Murph,
    Why are you the smallest of your brothers? Only a 38" waist - you need to get to a gym.

    xoxo
    Andy

    ReplyDelete