Today was a work in the barn day. David and I finished up the ceiling of the home built cooler, and David worked on the knee wall above the other cooler while I did some facial work. The wall was curved a lot, so every foot I measured to find the width in order to make a facial board. Reminded me a lot of integrating.
Yesterday we picked plums in the morning, and I went running in the evening. I was hoping to break the 15 mile mark, but with the heat I ended up cutting it short at 11.5. Ran all of Bell Gate road though, which was a goal of mine. Been running every other day, a distance of greater than 4 miles each time.
In the evening David, Isaac and I took Eli to see fireworks in Quakertown. Fireworks always make me smile; I love watching the different types, and see the lights gently fall down. After we got back I climbed up 5's feed bin and sipped a beer while watching random firework. It was real nice and peaceful.
Hopefully when I have more time I can elaborate on my UT trip more.
No comments:
Post a Comment