Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8th, 2010

My mother loves to take pictures.  She them gives them to me.  I then pick out the best ones.

I have made a new invention that will rival the silly bands.  As demonstrated on the left, a small black clip (purchased in a container of 50 from Staples) is used to fasten the ice pop onto one's hat, leaving their hands free.  One can then go about there business without worrying where there ice pop is!  The clip can also be used to secure the ice pop to the area where the consumer is working, and to close the ice pop.

I am having a lot of problems studying why milk swirls in coffee.  I think it is because how it is poured in, but I can't find a way to add the milk without making a lot of turbulence.  It is also hot outside, so early morning coffee is not something I am into right now.

I have started to practice meditation after talking to Spagettios. I want to improve my concentration, and find a way to relieve stress that doesn't involve physical activity.

Started to pick Shiro plums and Harrow peaches.  Finished picking Lodi and Yellow Transparent, and about halfway done picking the Methyl plums.  Should have thinned the Methyl plums, they are small and look like bing cherries.

Notice the new John Deere hat?  Also notice that being 'clean' shaven makes me look like a little boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment