I really enjoyed myself playing at Wildwood and hanging out with the Los Gringos team. I saw Cereal, Aaron, and Andy; seeing any of them would have made my day. Cereal always seems to be so happy to be alive - his happiness is contagious. I will try to strive to have an infectious happiness like Cereal's. Our team went to the Bolero, where Brandon and I had our special drinks and then started a night of amazing Murph Dancing. Later Andy and Aaron came, and saved us from awkwardness. Cereal showed up just as they were playing "Shout and Shimmy"; it was fantastic timing.
The ultimate was pretty good, we tied for the win of our division, Old Horizontal. I was playing particularly well - I had a couple of nice layouts (got a bottle of Mad Dog from Winston for one), some nice endzone cutting, got up for a nice grab on a pass from Erin, and even some decent throws. To top it off a threw for a two point score to Kate for the first point of the championship.
It was a lot of fun to just play ultimate again with friends.
Waves are so much fun to jump into. If the beach wouldn't have so much sand, it could be one of my favorite places.

No comments:
Post a Comment