Shower Sniping
I share a bedroom with David on the third floor at home, and by coincidence the light for the second floor shower is located right where I hop out of my bunk bed. Over time the plastic on the light has become worn so that if I don't adsorb my jump in the morning I knock the cover off the light in the bathroom. Recently David and I have turned this into a game - we jump on the spot when we think someone is under the light and try to have the cover fall on them. The trick is all in the timing. Listen for when you don't hear the water, wait a few minutes for them to get a towel, and them jump.
Horn Rythms
This is like the game where one person taps out a rhythm and the other copies than adds onto it, except between two vehicles. David and I sometimes do this when we come home. I was doing it last Thursday following the Market Mobile home, and much to my surprise it was Esther driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment